The last post explored the key Kingdom paradigm: "The kingdom of God and all of its resources are within ME everyday, all day, all the time, in every place."
Some more key thoughts about the Kingdom that are foundational:
- Every spiritual gift can be expressed through me as God wills
- I have constant access to the Spiritual Leader of my life
- The kingdom of God within me is more real than anything in this world, including religious systems or institutions
- The kingdom of God is a life-force in me not a religious system, order, organization, or gathering
- God has designed me for mission and purpose-- to be lived out counter-culturally-- within community-- a kingdom purpose not a church-organization purpose-- a kingdom purpose not an institutional purpose
- Personal obedience to God is more important than serving the needs of an organization/institution. The latter is an easier substitute that doesn't require engaging with God
- My purpose is to go (taking my gifts and kingdom life where God sends me) not to stay and build
- My "covering" is to hear and know the will of God-- my sheep hear my voice-- confirmed by those I live in community with
- Solitude, not going to church, will release the Kingdom life in me that I am meant to live in. Community life will reinforce the life that God releases through solitude. Community, of any kind, cannot release kingdom life in me; it can only nurture and support what is already in me through solitude and personal worship (vis a vis the life of Jesus).